Necro pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necro pets

I’ve been leveling up and playing an necro almost even 60 now and as it’s getting harder I’m starting to use an exp pot here and there but the pet timer is starting to annoy me abit dunno if it’s ment to be so short but as I’m on an exp pot and you only have the pets for 10 minutes yes I don’t mind having to kill them to refresh the timer it’s something different but 10 minutes is starting to effect my gameplay as I’m getting higher level pets it’s becoming longer to kill and reset the timer meaning I’m wasting like 2-3 minutes of my exp pot sorting the timers out and you could say just resummon them during an lure but it’s an pain in the ass to try and resummon them mid lure especially with dead mobs about I’m not asking for an stupid amount of time to be added onto them maybe up the timer to like 20-30 minutes so the time it takes to refresh it doesn’t seem like I’m doing it every 2 minutes and actually get a few more lures outa them just my two cents on them maybe some necros will agree? Hopefully to see an increase in the time not asking for all day timers but 10 minutes is abit poop thanks ......

GM always said necro pets are for short time ...
    we can tame on the go one res, tame even after death, i dont rly understand why you are killing pets ..i use an abuse them and when they die i res the for more abuse
    its never affected the way i play.
    0ne reason i play necro is instant pets ...no spending hours looking for blue or red champion
    although killing some boss are not happening at all.
    i dont think the GM rly tryed to kill orc king with hag....(its not happening tbh)
    and i rly dont like some of the changes to necro class (like necro die, pets an skelly die ).... if i drop items i have to run back with low lvl skelly ...thats not good
    just seems to me another money spinning idea to buy GG for no drop scroll/sub
    but i do some times understand what your takling about ...6 pets die within min of each other 10 sec cast for res ........seems your resing pets forever ..b4 you can set off again

Comment

Originally posted by shroudedsoulz View Post
      GM always said necro pets are for short time ...
      we can tame on the go one res, tame even after death, i dont rly understand why you are killing pets ..i use an abuse them and when they die i res the for more abuse
      its never affected the way i play.
      0ne reason i play necro is instant pets ...no spending hours looking for blue or red champion
      although killing some boss are not happening at all.
      i dont think the GM rly tryed to kill orc king with hag....(its not happening tbh)
      and i rly dont like some of the changes to necro class (like necro die, pets an skelly die ).... if i drop items i have to run back with low lvl skelly ...thats not good
      just seems to me another money spinning idea to buy GG for no drop scroll/sub
      but i do some times understand what your takling about ...6 pets die within min of each other 10 sec cast for res ........seems your resing pets forever ..b4 you can set off again

All I got from your post was that you like nercos because it saves you from looking for blue / red pets instead of playing an stromcaller ... plus ur issue with the Skelly seems like your doing something wrong I’ve always got an max level skele and rarely dies so ur obviously doing something wrong ..... plus when I’m leveling my necro I like to lure up call em kill the lure etc but when they are running out of time around the 2 minute mark I tend to kill them to refresh the timer so they don’t expire during the lure and then struggle to revive them mid lure with dead mobs body’s blocking em I’m asking the gm to just increase the timer to 20-30 ish minutes just so I’m not wasting my exp pot and wasting 2-3 minutes an time killing em and refreshing the timer witch is annoying as the higher level more = more up = more time refreshing the timer .....

Comment

what i got from your post was you wanted to know if other necro thought the same as you ....i dont ......you dont lkie it......so had a rage !!!
        lol im doing some thing wrong ...your a necro ffs res pets as they die....
        you talk about dead bodys ...mid lure ...thats your next pet ....
        and if you dont like others input dont ask for it !!!!!
        Last edited by shroudedsoulz; 24-03-2021, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shroudedsoulz View Post
          what i got from your post was you wanted to know if other necro thought the same as you ....i dont ......you dont lkie it......so had a rage !!!
          lol im doing some thing wrong ...your a necro ffs res pets as they die....
          you talk about dead bodys ...mid lure ...thats your next pet ....
          and if you dont like others input dont ask for it !!!!!
          I sense a lot of anger within you

I didn’t have an rage lol plus I can’t really bring back mobs that isn’t undead now can I lol so that’s hardly my next pet... plus you struggle keeping ur skele alive so don’t think ur opinion really matters after that ur obviously higher level then my necro and somehow struggling to keep ur skele alive with what 15k hp ? The second I read that your input went straight out the window but if you need tips just drop me an pm I’ll teach you how to keep it alive if you like
          Last edited by STFU; 24-03-2021, 01:49 PM.

Comment

no i dont struggle keeping it alive ...i was talking about on the new changes to necro ... when we die and yes i know you dont die ..we lose skelly and all pets ...they dont res in town with you

Comment

Working...
            X