Another impossible 45 skill… (maybe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another impossible 45 skill… (maybe)

Another skill that seems to be an pain in the ass to get since I mentioned the 45 sin skill and had an few since you last looked into it bare in mind I’m on 90% drop rate aswell whirlwind just seems not to be dropping all the other skills are I’ve had an few here and there but whirlwind seems to not wanting to show it’s ugly head just my two cents and if you don’t mind looking into it thanks

I believe acid ant drops this one, I’ve killed dd shit loads and it’s only skill I didn’t get.

Comment

Acid ant shouldn’t be dropping that if it does that will be news to me haha thought that was 56+ Boss omaking / DD for 45 books…. Will just be nice to get an 100% confirmation on where it drops before I seem to waste more time camping bosses that should be dropping it but doesn’t haha…… I mean since posting this I’ve had an level 45 warrior/necro book and an mystic/sin 42 book so I’m in the correct place ( I hope )
      Last edited by STFU; 07-06-2021, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Yes in BDD. Are you hunting on the Barbarian who needs it?
        Nebulos Smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Nebulos View Post
          Yes in BDD. Are you hunting on the Barbarian who needs it?
          Thanks for confirm and yes hunting on my barb for my monk as it can’t yet kill within BDD just yet

Comment

Home come the monk is struggling? It will drop faster to the monk
            Nebulos Smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Nebulos View Post
              Home come the monk is struggling? It will drop faster to the monk
              Only thing monk seems to struggle with is keeping its mana up other then that seems like an solid class but also it’s only level 35 atm haha I’ll just keep trying to farm it on my barb for the time being as still an work in progress the monk haha thanks for the reply tho

Comment

Working...
              X