Thousand Swords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thousand Swords

Please remove the cooldown of Thousand Swords, 20 seconds is a joke, balance the spell, so mystics can have a more fun time playing, or atleast make the cooldown go to 3-5 seconds

Yea the spell is a complete lackluster. It does very little damage, huge cooldown. Better off just firing amulets.

Comment

I know what you mean, but it gives you more ability to hit a player running around because of the AOE. The damage should be decent though for 20s cooldown I will look into it
      Nebulos Smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Nebulos View Post
        I know what you mean, but it gives you more ability to hit a player running around because of the AOE. The damage should be decent though for 20s cooldown I will look into it
        I see, I wasnt able to put in more than 2 points cause of my level, so maybe the scaling gets better with more points in in but unable to test that atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Nebulos View Post
          Same with nightmare for necros if ur looking into hehe

Comment

Working...
          X