The Legend of the zuma quest bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Legend of the zuma quest bug

My friend have problem with last part of this quest. He have two books (Zuma tome and Zuma opus) and he cant acquire the third one, he done all previous quest in zuma temple and he didnt get it. He didnt throw it out he is sure abut it. I had no problem with this quest so we dont know what caused it probably he had full inventory and didnt recive it.

Originally posted by Rico View Post
    My friend have problem with last part of this quest. He have two books (Zuma tome and Zuma opus) and he cant acquire the third one, he done all previous quest in zuma temple and he didnt get it. He didnt throw it out he is sure abut it. I had no problem with this quest so we dont know what caused it probably he had full inventory and didnt recive it.
    I had same thing happen to me, gave the 1st 2 books but did not receive the 3rd. My friend has done it and he got the 3rd book.

Comment

Can I take down the character names please
      Nebulos Smoke

Comment

He's name is Tytus

Comment

I have the same problem character Shox I have 2/3 books zuma opus and zuma tome have

Comment

This is bugged for me? Says enter ZT & explore libraries which i’ve done & nothin.

char name is Pinball

Comment

Working...
            X