No announcement yet.

[Updates] July 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Forgot one important thing.... please make the items that you can swap the socket stone at least 1 time or 2...
    Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by zooom01 View Post
      Thank you for responding! We do appreciate that you gave us that subscription.
      -Now, please open the new maps so we can go higher in lvl and kits. We are couple players that reached 62 lvl and some are catching behind. We definitely need higher lvl maps, higher lvl items to salvage etc.
      -Reaching lvl 62 we receive this Tip:Try— hunting in Panthera and obviously closed.
      -HeavenlyRobe, supposed to change every 10 lvl status. Now is just normal 48lvl.
      -Add please a rare universal weapon let’s say lvl 60 to wearing.
      -Achievements on AcalaBoss, ZakarumBeast, AntQueen not working.
      -Crystal(S) lvl 59 should have bigger status compare with next stone lower in lvl. Like 8-16
      Having the GameShop we could buy the enhanced scrolls, like extra experience potions, MapIncense etc. dunno how we will get those now.
      Thank you so much by keeping the server up and updated!

Also, must say getting the lower level books is a pain... been killing the subs (and conan the subs+ ZumaTaurus) daily, but so far we only got a couple of barb and pyro books (about 5...) and we are looking for the Mystic books. Any thoughts on this>?

Comment

Originally posted by temper View Post

Also, must say getting the lower level books is a pain... been killing the subs (and conan the subs+ ZumaTaurus) daily, but so far we only got a couple of barb and pyro books (about 5...) and we are looking for the Mystic books. Any thoughts on this>?
        Are you hunting for the books on the character that wants/needs the books? Items can drop more often to players who need items
        Nebulos Smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Nebulos View Post

Are you hunting for the books on the character that wants/needs the books? Items can drop more often to players who need items
          Yes, I appear to have achieved the luck after obtaining a book from someone else to find the book myself a couple subs later. Lol

Comment

Please release the NEW MAPS.
            Fix the mini maps on Divine Temple, it shows completely different maps.
            Adjust damage on Orcs Cave,mobs, bosses. We are 62-63 lvls and impossible to stand up between mobs.
            My kit it is build strong with (high lvl) rare items. Upgraded to the sky and back , with additional +6 AC + 6MAC and not be able to stand up in a 52lvl map? Thats to much.
            How can we get the Experience Boost Potions, Drop Rate Boost or Incense without game gold? Can you make the points that we gain on killing monsters to use towards GameShop?
            Thank you again for your time and support!

Comment

GM, I give up on asking and begging you to do any changes/updates on this server. I see there’s no interest on your side at all. I’ve been a truly supporter of this game and subscribed/donated several times but no support in exchange.
              One update/year and expected more players to join or keep playing will not happen.
              Flooded the comment sections on each directory asking for you to do a simple update for more than a year. There’s no point for me to continue playing the game if there’s nothing to achieve.

Comment

seems game get some updates or fixes any infos ?

Comment

Working...
                X